Whether you’re a Professional, Amateur or Instagrammer, you’ll have the opportunity to take photos with the guidance of an instructor, in a fun and relaxed outdoor atmosphere. Whether you’re shooting a DSLR, Point and Shoot or Film camera, you’ll leave with some great photos for your collection. We will go to unique and interesting spots around Edmonton and you will also learn some fun facts about this cities history.
Photo Walks are not only a great way for you to practice your new technical skills, but they’ll also push you outside of your comfort zone and help you to see your surroundings in a new and creative way!
Photo walk information:
Length & Format 1-2 hours total
Weekends - one morning or one afternoon
Maximum Number of Students - 14
Prerequisites - None, however we will be doing a fair amount of walking during this session at a relaxed pace.
To Bring With You:
Camera (no particular kind is required)
A vehicle, some walks will be in multiple locations
As we are outdoors, be sure to dress for the weather.
Photo walk Dates:
- June 10 - Whyte Ave Street photography 5:00 PM Meet at the Gazebo at Dr. Wilbert Mcintyre Park
- June 17 - Shaw Conference Centre - in front 4:00 PM
- June 23 - Shaw Conference Centre - in front 11:00AM
- August 11 - Street Photography Whyte ave Meet at the Gazebo at Dr. Wilbert Mcintyre Park
- August 25 - $15 lunch included Whyte Ave Nature and Landscape - Meet in front of Holly Roller on Gateway
- September 09 -Street Photography Downtown 4:00 PM
- September 22 -Downtown
NOTE: This class requires a minimum number of students to attend before it can run. If we don’t meet this minimum 2 business days before the class is scheduled to start, we will cancel it. If you want to take this class, don’t wait until the last minute to register!